Today is the start of week 29!!
Yay another week closer!!
Now let's see what Little Bean is going to be doing this week!
* Little Bean is measuring in at about 2 1/2 pounds if not a little more and 15-17 inches long!
* His brain can now control body temperature and can detect rhythmic breathing!
* Because of brain activity it's believed that Little Bean is starting to dream at this point! Most likely dreams of being able to play with his big sister who likes to climb on him daily! Hahaha!
* His eyelashes are starting to grow at this point as well!
* And lastly he is starting up that all important fat making factory which will soon be his number one job, to pack on the weight weekly, until he is born!
A busy but peaceful week for the Little Bean and here is how it's looking on the outside!
Mommy's 29 week baby bump!
This week has been worlds better than last week was which I'm more than grateful for!
* Bleeding gums - Yep still doing this!
* Hunger - I've gotten most of my appetite back that I lost last week because of everything which is good because I'm sure my doctor would prefer me gaining to losing weight! It's still not back 100% but it's much, much better than it was!
* Water - While food is sounding good again I cannot say the same for water. This week the thought of a nice glass of ice cold water has made my stomach turn! Of course I still drink it because water is very important when pregnant but some days it's a fight to keep those first swigs of the morning down!
* Nausea - This week this has been better too! Of course last week most of my nausea was from the nasty Magnesium but it's nice to not feel like I was going to throw up at any moment all day! The only issue I've had with it this week was with those first drinks of water in the morning which isn't that bad!
* Emotions - Again this month has been a roller coaster of emotions but this week has been better with that as well because of the knowledge of our Heavenly Father's plan. But every so often something will hit me and get the better of my pregnancy emotions and I have to take a minute to get them back under control.
* Contractions - Luckily this is so much less than last week as well! I've only had a couple contractions a day which is great and I hope to keep it that way until Little Bean's debut!
* Energy - I'm still getting this back but again it's better than last week and I've been able to cross a few things off my list that I didn't think I would be able too which is great!
* Temperature - Oh my goodness have I been freaking warm all week! It's November in Arizona so that means it's still in the 70's but it feels like I'm at least 158 degrees at all times! I can't even sleep with anything thicker than a sheet at night because if I do I'm pretty sure I will be a melt pregnant puddle in the morning!
So there you have it folks! Let's get week 29 started and get one week closer to our little man's big debut!
* Nausea - This week this has been better too! Of course last week most of my nausea was from the nasty Magnesium but it's nice to not feel like I was going to throw up at any moment all day! The only issue I've had with it this week was with those first drinks of water in the morning which isn't that bad!
* Emotions - Again this month has been a roller coaster of emotions but this week has been better with that as well because of the knowledge of our Heavenly Father's plan. But every so often something will hit me and get the better of my pregnancy emotions and I have to take a minute to get them back under control.
* Contractions - Luckily this is so much less than last week as well! I've only had a couple contractions a day which is great and I hope to keep it that way until Little Bean's debut!
* Energy - I'm still getting this back but again it's better than last week and I've been able to cross a few things off my list that I didn't think I would be able too which is great!
* Temperature - Oh my goodness have I been freaking warm all week! It's November in Arizona so that means it's still in the 70's but it feels like I'm at least 158 degrees at all times! I can't even sleep with anything thicker than a sheet at night because if I do I'm pretty sure I will be a melt pregnant puddle in the morning!
So there you have it folks! Let's get week 29 started and get one week closer to our little man's big debut!




No comments:
Post a Comment