Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2014

31 Weeks!

Today we start week 31!

Yay! We are officially out of the double digits for this pregnancy!

Let's see what Little Bean is doing this week to celebrate being out of the double digits!


* This week the Little Bean is coming in at 3 to 3 1/2 pounds and even though he is packing on the pounds at a faster rate right now the amount that he is going length wise has slowed downed greatly and right now he is between 16-18 inches long!

* That fat factory that Little Bean started up a couple weeks ago is now in full force as he will start to gain half a pound or so a week from here on out!

* He is now having more periods of sleep as he prepares for awake and nap time outside of his little womb!

* Those all important five senses are developed or close to being done developing! Even though he can't smell right now because he is hanging out in his pool all day his sense of smell is still there and will go into full use as soon as he is born!

* And lastly he is getting more and more hiccups every day as he spends his time practicing breathing movements!

With all that going on inside the tummy here is what the outside looks like!


31 week baby bump!

And as that bump grows here is how the past week has treated it's proud owner!

* Bleeding gums - Again let's just get this never leaving side effect of pregnancy out of the way first!

* Contractions - I would love to tell you that I've had been doing good on the contraction front but this week has brought me a bit more contractions then the past couple weeks but nothing as bad as our November scare! So for those times I've been graced with contractions I've had to stop, sit or lay down, drink more water, and put my feet up! 

* Water - Once again water is glorious sounding to me and I can drink it and a lot of it without feeling like I'm going to throw it up everywhere!

* Energy - I have about the same amount of energy as last week but now by the time it's time to sit down for dinner and get Squeaky in the bath and ready for bed I'm worn out and ready just to sit for a while and do nothing and be in bed by 9 pm! 

* Hunger - Yep after weeks of not being around that much the hunger bug has bitten me again and decides it's favorite time to kick in is at the end of the day! But I'm still watching what I eat and how much so I don't start up my own overtime working fat factory!

* Cravings - Just as the hunger bug has kicked in more so has the cravings! And since it's Christmas time they are not always the most healthiest cravings but again I take it moderation, unless it's the pound cake from my Great Grandma Hunt's recipe! I tend to go in a trance when that is around and then the cake magically disappears! Hahaha!

* Swelling - By the end of each day my feet and toes have swelled up to one point or another. Most of the time it's just mild swelling from being on them too much during the day but twice this week it's been like Goodyear put tiny little blimps on my feet and my toes are little sausages! Luckily after putting them up in the evening for 20 or so minutes they deflate and go back to their pretty little selves for the next day!

* Potty time - I'm still "blessed" with the first trimester bladder again and taking potty breaks every hour or two. Right now it's mostly every two hours and at night I'm able to go longer if I'm asleep which is also nice!

* Temperature - I'm still feeling like I'm my own little mini son and I'm over 200 degrees! It's finally starting to get nice and cool for Christmas outside but I'm still rocking capri pants, skirts, and regular shirts and still feel like I could melt at the end of the day! Then at night I jump up to 400 degrees and get so warm I don't want anyone or anything to touch me!

So there you go for this past week!

Another one in the bag and I'm so excited to be getting so much closer to having our little man here!

No comments:

Post a Comment