Today we are bringing on week 32!!
It's getting so much closer!!
Let's see how Little Bean is going to be up to this week of Christmas as our countdown gets shorter and shorter!
* Little Bean is tipping the scales at four pounds or just a little over four pounds and is between his final debut length size of 17-20 inches!
* Those cute little toe and finger nails have fully grown in and will continue to grow which means like his sister he could be born with nails that are already really needing a trim!
* Right now he is also either sporting a lot of hair or a little hair on top of that cute little head which will also continue to grow, get long, or get more as his baking continues!
* That coating of Lanugo that has protected Little Bean's skin while he has been growing and swimming away over the past few months is now starting to disappear as he gets ready for his big debut!
* This week Little Bean should be starting to turn and get head down into position to be born but as we already know from our ultrasounds and doctor's appointments he is already down and low like his sister was at this point and ready to go!
* And lastly he is still busy spending his days practicing his breathing movements and sucking movements! Hoping he will be a pro at it like Big Sister was when he is born!
It looks like a busy Christmas week for the Little Bean and this is how that busy womb is looking from the outside!
32 weeks baby bump!
Let's see how this past week has treated this mommy!
* Bleeding gums - Yep you guess it! It's still happening!
* Energy - Just like last week I have some pretty awesome amounts of energy throughout the day but still by dinner time or the time it's over I'm ready to call it a day! But with Christmas coming this week it's been nice to have the energy to do things and be in the Christmas spirit more that I was last year with Rondalynn's pregnancy!
* Contractions - This week they have slowed down some from last week but I'm still getting a few a day which I'm still grateful for because I want to keep the Little Bean cooking as close to his debut day as possible!
* Emotions - This week my pregnancy emotions have been on an all time high but not in a bad way! I've been so amazing happy and grateful and excited about everything! Honestly everything! I found something for Ron for Christmas that I knew he would love and it was on sale and I was so giddy about it that you would have thought I just found a winning lottery ticket! It's nice to have an overload of the good emotions!
* Nesting - Oh my goodness have I been nesting! I want to clean, organize, rearrange, and pick up everything! Before I can go to bed I have to have all the toys picked up and out of the way, dishes done, kitchen cleaned up, things put away, and everything scrummed and shiny for the next day so I can wake up and do it all over again! Hahaha! Like today I'm washing, going through, and organizing all of the Little Bean's baby clothes so he will be all ready to be dressed to the nines every day after his debut!
* Potty time - I've now officially reached the point that I'm having to pee every hour during the day! I'm not joking, every hour! If we are going anywhere I have to go before we leave, go again as soon as we get to where we are going, if we are there over an hour I will have to go before we leave, and if we had to drive a bit to get home I will have to go once I get home! Luckily at night if I'm in a good enough sleep I don't get up every hour but when I do wake up that path to the bathroom better be clear and the potty better be vacant because I'm going right for it!
* Sleep - I'm lucky I can still sleep fairly well at night but Little Bean loves to roll on my nerves or get in really uncomfortable positions that make it almost impossible for mommy to get comfortable and go to sleep!
* Hip pain - I've had a couple days this week that my hips have ached by the end of the day from all the weight and pressure on them from the end of the pregnancy. Luckily it's just an ache at this point and my hip hasn't been trying to pop out or do anything funky like it was trying to do with Rondalynn's pregnancy at this point. I guess that is a plus of getting pregnant so close together is my hips haven't forgotten what was going to happen at the end! Hahaha!
* Dreams - This past week I have had the crazy baby dreams! Mostly about Little Bean making his debut early in January and making it in crazy places or times but they have got to be some of the craziest dreams I have had since being pregnant with Rondalynn!
* Swelling - My poor feet and piggies are still swelling by the end of the day but the swelling is still going down after 20 or so minutes of being off of them which makes me very happy!
Well there you have another week!
It's getting so close that I get so excited at the end of each of these posts! Hahaha!




No comments:
Post a Comment