Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, December 5, 2014

Rondalynn's First Visit with Santa!

 I wanted to beat the December Santa rush so earlier this week Ron and I decided to take Rondalynn to see Santa for the very first time!

I made her Christmas tutu early this month so she could wear it and her super cute Santa hair bow because you know I had to have her all decked out for these pictures!

We got there and found no one in line which was awesome and Rondalynn loved all the lights and things they had set up in the line as we walked it to get up for the pictures!

Put when she saw this strange, bearded jolly man all in red she looked at Ron and I like what in the heck and stared at him all very cautiously. 

Because of that these are the pictures we got!


Looking over at mommy!


Then over to daddy!


Then at the Santa!


Then back to mommy!


And back to daddy who was behind/next to the lady taking the pictures


And then...........


she........


was


done with this so called Jolly man!!

Of course this is the picture I picked for them to print out so we could give them to family and friends because come on that first visit to Santa is either going to go all happy and smiles or all tears and crying! Plus it's cute even though she didn't think so!

As soon as I took her she was perfectly fine, waved at Santa, and even blew him kisses!

Smart kid to still butter him up to leave her gifts even though she cried for him!

After we saw Santa we had to run to Sam's Club and this is what happened there!


Meeting Santa and shopping all in one night wares a girl out!!

But we found How the Grinch Stole Christmas on Blu-Ray so we could watch it later this month which I know Ron and I were much more excited about than Rondalynn was!

Even though she wasn't a big Santa fan she was still adorable and I'm hoping not only will she be better next year for him but her brother will see her being okay with Santa and be okay with him too.

If not another cute crying pictures of both my babies with the man in red!

No comments:

Post a Comment