Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, July 18, 2014

Return of the Minion!

Once again the minion will be an everyday thing for me during this pregnancy!


When I was pregnant with Rondalynn I got horrible bladder/kidney infection during my first trimester and had to be put on Macrobid twice a day until I had her. I referred to them as my minion seeds because honestly it looks like a minion!

Since I've already had two bladder infections this pregnancy my doctor put me on them until The Little Bean is born! But luckily I only have to take them once a day in the morning with my vitamins and not twice a day because we caught both infections early before they could get into my kidneys. 

I will happily add these to my morning routine to keep both mommy and baby healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment