Today we hit the 9 weeks mark!
Luckily this week has gone by a little faster then the two weeks before and I'm hoping it stays that way! Because waiting for your baby even when you already have a baby is worse than laying awake in bed on Christmas morning counting down the seconds until you can get up and go open your gifts!
Now on to what the Little Bean is up to during week 9!
First off isn't it crazy to think that the baby is only that big inside of you! Knowing how big they will get it's crazy to think how small they start out!
* The Little Bean is measuring in at about 3/4 an inch!
* That all important little heart is almost completely developed!
* Eyelids, hair follicles, and nipples are starting to form!
* Also developing this week are the arm bones and fingers and toes are no longer webbed!
* Lastly the Little Bean can touch it's cute little face as well as start moving those legs!
Once again another busy and full week is booked for the Little Bean!
Also what I'm looking forward to is because my uterus is tilted this time around my doctor said I will start to feel the baby around late 9 weeks or around 10 weeks!
I can't wait to feel those sweet baby grooves inside me again!
Here is what the outside of that dance hall is looking like!
Not the most flattering picture of me but I'm at that point where the only tops that fit me well or hide my bump well are Ron's shirts! Hahaha!
I'm also at the stage where I don't completely look pregnant yet just in the need of going to the gym! Hahaha! Hopefully I will get lucky like I did when pregnant with Rondalynn and the "you look fat not pregnant stage" will be short and fast!
Anyway now it's time to see how this past week treated mommy!
* Nausea - Still there and still is it's worse in the evenings! But I'm keeping the throwing up at bay!
* Appetite - Yep the pregnancy munches have started! They are not that bad during the day but between 8pm-10pm at night they hit hard like I haven't eaten in years!
* Cravings - Yep those are starting to hit more and more as well! And again they are hitting me at night right around bedtime!
* Potty time - I feel like my bladder is full 99.9% of the time! Because of this I make many bathroom trips everyday! Even more so since I'm drinking a lot more water!
* Cramping - I'm still having that normal cramping and I'm told it could get worse these next couple of weeks because a uterine growth spurt! Oh yes I'm totally looking forward to that nonsense! Hahaha!
* Fatigue - This week I have fought a horrible battle with fatigue! I have to lay down and nap when Rondalynn does and once this week I'm ashamed to say it was so bad I had to put her in the swing with her favorite movie, the Corpse Bride, so I can lay down for a 15 minute power nap on the couch!
* Irritably - Oh yes this was there big time this week! My poor husband! But I have tried very hard to keep it in check and to myself!
* Headache - I only had one this week but it was the worse headache ever! Almost as bad as the migraine I got when I had Meningitis! Being up right, eating, loud noises, or bright lights honestly was like mid-evil torture!
Once again there you have it folks! Another week to add to the done pile!




No comments:
Post a Comment