Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, July 4, 2014

First OB Appointment!

Yesterday I had my first OB appointment for this pregnancy!

Once again I will be seeing Dr. DeSanto who is the same doctor that delivered Rondalynn! He was so wonderful with that pregnancy, did an amazing c-section, and delivers at a fabulous hospital so I wouldn't dream of changing doctors!

Here are the highlights from this first OB visit!

*I haven't gained any weight yet but that's okay.

*I'm already starting to show a little bit which is normal after your first pregnancy.

*I will once again have to be on Macrobid for my whole pregnancy due to bladder and kidney infections.

*I only have to see him once every four weeks right now unlike last time when I saw him weekly!

and lastly

*The Little Bean looks wonderful! Measuring right on track at 7 weeks and 5 days making my due date Valentine's Day 2015. I also got to hear the heart beat!! It was strong, healthy, and booming at 150 BMP! Pure music to my ears!

I see him again on the 24th and we will run labs and check the baby!

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment