Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 19, 2014

10 Weeks!

We enter week 10 today!

And getting closer to the end of the first trimester! Which I really can't wait to be done with because of all the risks and symptoms that go along with the first trimester!

Last week was a busy week for the Little Bean and I'm sure this week will be just as busy!


* The Little Bean is officially considered a fetus!

* The Bean is getting so big measuring in at 1 1/4 an inch!

* Those cute little eyes are being covered by eyelids that will fuse this week until The Little Bean is around 26-28 weeks!

* Even though the Little Bean is getting oxygen through the umbilical cord they will start practicing those important breathing movements that they will use after birth!

* The skin is starting to become less translucent!

* Is it a boy or girl? We won't know for another 6-9 weeks but right now the genitals are starting to form even though it's still too early to she anything to tell us if we will be playing for team pink or team blue!

Yep it's another busy week for the Little Bean!

And from the picture below things are starting to really bump along on the outside!


It's official that I look pregnant in everything I own but I'm still getting the is she or isn't she looks.

I won't lie I can't wait until I show enough for those look to stops!

Here is what the last week offered for this soon to be mommy of two!

* Nausea - I really only had one day of nausea this past week which was awesome!

* Appetite - I've had a healthy appetite and once again this week around 8-11 pm I get the pregnancy munches and want to eat something! But I try to just get a quick and healthy snack since it's so close to bedtime!

* Potty Time - I'm pretty sure my bladder has officially shrunk to the size of an ant! I'm peeing on the hour every hour all day and a couple times at night!

* Cramping - Luckily this symptom I've only had a couple times this week and it's been very mild!

* Mood swings - I can go from normal and happy to grump and irritated faster than the Hulk turns green! And once again it's over the smallest and dumbest things! I try to keep it in check but sometimes I can't and then I feel bad about it!

That's pretty much it for this past week so let's seal the file for week 9 and get ready to rock week 10! 

No comments:

Post a Comment