Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Losing My Mind!

Have I mentioned that..................


I hate the first trimester of pregnancy!?!?!

Honestly I thought I only hated it last time because I was so excited to finally be having a baby that the first 13 weeks of the first trimester was the hardest and longest to get through but I was completely wrong!

Even though I haven't really been sick and the days of this pregnancy are going by much faster than Rondalynn's I still find myself hating the first trimester again and it feels like the day I start my second trimester is still years away!

I don't know why I just really dislike the first trimester and have really no reason too but oh well! Every day pass is one day closer and I'm on the downhill of the first trimester so at least I'm not climbing the hill anymore! Just three and half more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment