Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2014

11 Weeks!

Today begins 11 weeks!!

Just chipping away at these weeks and with a busy six month old they are going by faster and faster! It's a bittersweet thing because I want time to go by fast so we can meet the Little Bean but I want it to slow down because I feel like Rondalynn is growing up at super sonic speeds!

I have a feeling life is going to feel like the fast forward button is stuck on the on position for a while from now on!

And just like all weeks before this week I'm sure will be just as busy for the Little Bean!

The picture of what the Little Bean is looking like at 11 weeks is of a boy but don't go jumping on the blue train! This was just the image for the site I'm getting my pregnancy facts from for this pregnancy for week 11, we still don't know if the Little Bean will have us on Team Pink again or have us on Team Blue. We still have 6-9 weeks before we get that news!


* Little Bean is measuring in at 2 inches and the head makes up about half of that length!

* Almost all the organs and structures are completely formed and are starting to function!

* Those little boy or little girl parts are starting to take their form but the Little Bean is still too small and they are just starting to form so we can't tell what type of parts they are yet!

* Blood is now circulating through those tiny veins in Little Bean's body.

* As of now the most critical part of the babies development is over and from here on out the Little Bean will focus on those organs becoming mature, rapid growth, and getting ready for the big D-Day!

* Lastly a fun fetus fact! The Little Bean can now sigh, stretch, move that cute head, and suck those little thumbs!

Just growing away which is a wonderful thing!

And of course as the Little Bean is growing on the inside it's making mommy grow on the outside!


Cute baby bump as we start week 11!

This past week hasn't been too bad compared to the weeks before which is great!

* Fatigue - This is one thing that has gotten worse this week! I have had to lay down for a nap every time Rondalynn takes a nap and I try to go to bed early since my daughter likes to wake up early!

* Smells - My nose has been super sensitive this week and I can smell almost everything! We ran to Gamestop last week and it's right next to a sandwich shop and I honestly could smell every ingredient in the store! I won't lie it was around dinner time and it smelled amazing! Hahaha! But some smells are just the opposite, like Rondalynn's baby food! She is now eating stage 2 foods while contain the meats, veggies, and grains and some of them have the worse smell to me that I have to keep them away from my face!

* Pee - Yep I'm still doing this all the time! But that's always good and means that I'm drinking enough water!

* Constipation - Let's just say this horrible pregnancy side effect kicked in today and it's one of the side effects that I completely loathe! Luckily this week it was fixed easier than times I had it with Rondalynn. But I'm sure my poor bowels that just got moved back into place and unpacked after being pregnant with Rondalynn wasn't too happy with having to pack up and getting ready to be moved again for a growing baby!

* Appetite - Come afternoon and evening time the pregnancy hunger beast shows up and I want to eat and snack about every hour! I'm still trying to be good and do fruits, dry Cheerios, veggies, plain tortilla chips, or popcorn. But every so often those chips turn into nachos and the Cheerios magically become Captain Crunch or Lucky Charms! My goal is to manage my weight gain with this pregnancy as well as I did with Rondalynn's and to still have a healthy and good size baby!

* Cramping - I've only had cramping once or twice this week and it's been very mild. But rest assured that the doctor says everything is fine and it's just my uterus stretching and getting ready again to grow. And sometimes the cramping can happen or be a little worse than an earlier pregnancy because it's so soon after having a baby. Luckily I didn't have this with Rondalynn so the cramping is very mild.

* Irritability - Luckily this has also subsided this week as well! I was told since the pregnancy hormones are not as high the side effects shouldn't be as bad. I hope so for this one because I feel horrible when I'm a grumpy mess!

So that's pretty much it for my weekly update!

Only this week and two more in the first trimester and 28 more until the Little Bean is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment