The good thing about having a tilted uterus and this not being my first pregnancy is.................
I have officially started feeling the movements of my very active Little Bean!
They are small and just like wisps of butterfly wings or like someone is blowing tiny bubbles inside of me but it's still amazing.
At was at complete awe when I first felt Rondalynn move and I can never describe the beauty of it because unless you have experienced it you can't really explain it.
I feel sorry for all the fathers out there that never get to experience the pure awesomeness of those movements inside of you when your pregnant!
I already know that this baby is very active and I'm feeling the flutter of the Little Bean's movements 80% of my waking hours and I know they will just get stronger and more amazing!
Even in those final weeks when those cute little feet are in my organs and the kicks and punches become those that belong in a boxing ring I will still cherish every single one of them because the feeling is amazing and I'm thankful for every movement and that our Father in Heaven allowed me to experience them and have that precious spirit inside of me!
So flutter on my Little Bean because I welcome and love every single one of your dance moves!




No comments:
Post a Comment