It's Saturday which means I'm starting another week!
Today is the beginning of week 8 which means only 4 more weeks until I'm done with the first trimester!
So let's see what the Little Bean is growing and up too during week 8!
* The Little Bean is measuring in at about 1/2 inch!
* Activity is starting up in that all important brain!
* Fingers and toes are starting to form but are still webbed at this point!
* Also forming this week are the lungs, ears, eyes, nose, and upper lip!
* And lastly the Bean is starting to make subtle movements that are too tiny to feel at this point but all too soon I will be feeling them all the time!
Another busy week of development for the Little Bean!
While that's all going on in the inside here is what the outside is looking like!
My week 8 baby bump!
The joys of pregnancy for this past week has been:
* Nausea - Once again in the morning and evening but luckily nothing that has caused me to throw up!
* Appetite - I've been getting more snacky throughout the day, mostly around bed time but I'm trying to keep those snacks healthy!
* Potty Time - I'm still spending a good amount of time during the day going pee!
* Cramping - Yep this is still going on and besides for the one day last week has been normal and not bothersome!
* Fatigue - I'm still crazy tired and around 5 or 6 in the evening I hit the wall and have almost no energy whatsoever!
* Irritability - Yeah this has showed up again this weeks but for the most part I have been able to keep it under control but sadly it starts up over the goofiest or stupidest things!
* Swelling - My fingers have already started swelling to the point that I can't wear my CTR ring anymore without my finger turning shades of blue and purple!
Well there you go for my weekly update!
And as you know we have a lot more to go!




No comments:
Post a Comment