This weekend we found the most perfect outfit for Little Bean to come home in!
We were at Wal-Mart and had gone into the baby section to get something for Rondalynn and there it was! It was like I was lead to it and knew at first glance that he had to come home from the hospital in this! This was the same way I lead and felt about the outfit that Rondalynn came home in to!
Isn't that the perfect outfit for him!
It's got a little Socrates puppy on it!!
I was so excited and Ron just laugh, shook his head, and said "I'm not going to win this one am I?"
I just smiled and said "Nope you won't even get out of the starting gate to try to win it!"
Hahaha! He was joking about disagreeing with me on the outfit and you could tell that he knew it was more than perfect for him as well!
I forgot to put in the picture the little blue socks I have for the outfit but rest assure socks are going to be worn as well!
Now we have another thing that makes me even more excited for him to get here!


No comments:
Post a Comment