Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

24 Week Appointment!

Today I had my 24 week appointment and honestly I don't have too much to report from it which is a great thing to say!

* All my labs are normal and clean.

* I've gained almost two pounds since my last appointment.

* No more pesky tummy issues.

* I'm measuring on the small side still by on the small side of normal.

* Little Bean is looking healthy, active, and about a week bigger than my dates which is normal and actually makes him bigger than his big sister was at this point when I was pregnant with her. 

* Lastly one BIG thing was planned today! That big thing would by Little Bean's Birthday!

Yep today we scheduled my c-section!

Yay!!

Isn't that the best "keep calm" meme! I saw it and knew I needed to add that to this post because it was perfect! And since I don't have a choice to do a natural delivery because of my hips I might as well have fun with c-section memes to make it fun!

But cute meme aside.....................................................

Our scheduled birthday for Little Bean is like the recipe for Crabby Patties and is top secret!

This is one of those things that just like we did with Rondalynn we have only told a couple selection people!

I know I'm a tease by telling you all this and now you all know that I know the big debut date (that is if he waits until that date) and I'm not telling! 

But like always since I'm not that mean I will tell you it's in 2015, it's first thing in the morning that day, and it will not be after my due date of Valentine's Day!

I'm pretty sure that's more hints then I gave with Rondalynn's c-section date which started out on January 20th, then moved to the 17th, then moved to the 13th, and lastly due to a schedule problem at the hospital was pushed back to the 14th. 

But as you all know she didn't like any of those dates and decided the 9th was a much better day to make her grand entrance!

Now you all will just have to do is keep an eye open for the big announcement once he gets here once the calendar turns from 2014 to 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment