Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2014

22 Weeks!

22 weeks today!!

Yay! My pregnancy is further into it's twenties then my sister! Hahaha!

Here is what the Little Bean will be up to this week!


* He is officially starting his fifth month of being created!

* This week the Little Bean is measuring in at just under one pound and is about eleven inches long!

* Moving at four miles a hour is the blood through his umbilical cord!

* His fingernails are almost fully grown!

* His lips are distinct and in the gums behind them are his canines and molars are developing!

* Lastly his organs systems are almost completely developed and becoming more specialized!

Over half way there and he is still busy every week!

With all that going on inside here is how his world is looking on the outside!


Slowly getting bigger!

Here is the recap of how mommy has been feeling this last week!

* Tired - I have kicked the yuckiness I had last week but in it's place has been crazy tiredness! I know that is normal after being sick but it just feels so much worse when you are pregnant! All that glorious energy I had the past couple of weeks is completely gone and I have had a low key week because of it, which has still been nice.

* Cravings - Again since I was sick last week I'm still trying to get my taste buds back and the want to really eat again. I eat because I know I need to but still nothing sounds good and I'm not eating as much just a lot smaller meals and snacks.

* Potty time - Since I'm not eating as much I'm drinking a lot more which means that I'm spending more time taking potty breaks. Again I miss my second trimester bladder! Hahaha!

* Movements - Little Bean is getting stronger every day and his movements are a lot more noticeable! Especially at night or if I'm laying down. He hasn't got my tummy to jump up and down too much yet but I know that is coming really soon!

* Hair and nails - I may still be recovering from feeling like crap but my hair and nails sure don't look like it! Hahaha! I look like the best "just got over being sick" person ever! I wish this part of pregnancy would last long after the baby came!

* Bleeding gums - Lastly I still have this going on and have decided until the Little Bean gets here my tooth paste will be mint and blood flavored! Mmmm! Hahaha!

There we have another week in the book!  

Closer and closer we get!!

No comments:

Post a Comment