October is infant and pregnancy loss and awareness month
I had the most overwhelming feeling that I needed to post just this little thing.
I'm an 1 in 4 who have lost a baby or pregnancy.
I have been 1 in 4 six times before we were blessed with Rondalynn.
I thank the Lord for the blessing of each of those pregnancies and that I was blessed enough to carry that spirit for that little time knowing in the end when it was over that it was not the time for us to become parents but never losing faith that we would become parents.
A blessing and calling I was given on January 9, 2014 that I will have until through the eternities and I couldn't be more thankful for it.
So this month remember those that have go through this loss and road and if it's a road you have traveled know that you are not alone.



No comments:
Post a Comment