I don't remember blogging when I was pregnant with Rondalynn about how I wanted to make a quilt for each one of my babies!
When I was pregnant with Rondalynn I was only able to finish the top of her quilt and not get a back, tie it off, or bind it.
But here is the top of her quilt!
Of course it would be cupcakes! Hahaha!
And last week I finished the top of Little Bean's quilt and I was thinking this time and bought the back of his quilt at the same time so now I just have to tie it off and bind it!
Little Bean's Star Trek quilt!
I'm so excited and thrilled how these both turned out and I'm going to go and get a back for Rondalynn's and then tie them both off on the same day when I have the quilting frames out.
I know they will both be beyond cute and of course when they are done I will post about them again!
I hope they both love them as much as I do!


No comments:
Post a Comment