We are 21 weeks today and on the start of the down hill part of the pregnancy journey!
I swear the closer we get the faster time is going!
Let's see what our Mister Little Bean will be up to during week 21!
* This week he is coming in at 3/4 of a pound and about 10 1/2 inches long!
* Starting this week the Little Bean will be starting one of his biggest and more important jobs until he is born! Putting on the fat and weight!
* He is busy in there practicing his breathing and drinking the amniotic fluid for hydration and nutrition! Luckily his pool of fluid is replenished about every three hours!
* Those important eyelids and eyebrows are fully formed!
* Also getting ready for future tasting and eating is the tongue, whose taste buds are forming this week!
* And lastly even though his eyelids are still fused shut for the next six weeks or so his little eyes underneath are active and move around to sound and light!
Another jam packed week for our Little Bean!
Here is how his womb is rocking it on the outside!
Excuse my photo bombing hygiene products and cold medicine!
Here is a recap on this past week on pregnancy road!
* Sick - Nope not morning sickness but a nasty bout of ear infections, sinus infection, and strep throat! I honestly felt like I was not only ran over by a train multiple times but was then stampeded on by wild bulls after each train passed! I think it should be illegal and physically impossible to get sick when you are pregnant! Your body is already going through and doing so much fighting off nasty germs and bugs don't help at all! Luckily almost a week later I'm starting to feel almost completely myself!
* Tiredness - I know this is just because I have been sick but I have, have negative 100% energy and have been unbelievably tired! If Squeaky is down for a nap any time this past week you can bet your first born that I was also laying down taking full advantage of Mommy and Rondalynn nap time!
* Appetite - Again I know this is because I was sick but food sounded completely horrible to me! Don't worry or get me wrong I still ate my three meals a day and tried to do snacks too and I drank like a fish too but nothing sounded good to me at all!
* Flutters/movements - Just because mommy felt like a slug stuck in tar doesn't mean Little Bean was feeling the same way which I'm so happy about! He has been super active and crazy this past week especially at night which I love!
* Bleeding gums - Nothing new to report!
* Bloody/dry nose - Okay so it's not a true bloody nose but it has been super dry and every time I blow my nose I get lovely blood tinged boogers. Yeah hopefully you weren't eating lunch when you read that last line. I know part of this again is due to being sick but it's also a common pregnancy symptom. Not one that I had when I was pregnant with Rondalynn but it's still a symptom.
* Hair and nails - Even though I felt like a zombie my hair and nails made all the other zombies and humans jealous! Hahaha! One of the things I love about being pregnant! At at least I looked good while looking like the undead!
* Potty time - I got my second trimester bladder back! Yay! No hour potty breaks for me this week!
Well that's pretty much it for my weekly update!
Keep coming back and seeing what new things Rondalynn and the Little Bean are up too!




No comments:
Post a Comment