Today we start week 24!!
Honestly these weeks are going by faster and faster!
Let's see how Little Bean is shaking and growing this week!
* My big boy is tipping the scales at 1 1/4 pounds and about 1 foot long!
* He is starting to develop waking and sleeping patterns! Hopefully good ones! Hahaha!
* Real hair, not the lanugo, is starting to form on his cute little head!
* Hand and footprints are starting to form!
* Little bean will start to react and kick to outside sounds and touching to the outside of mommy's tummy!
* Lastly if for some reason Little Bean decided to make his big debut this week he would have about a 50% chance of survival with lots of medical help and intervention. But let's keep him baking for at least another 12 weeks!
A lot going on this week for our Little Bean!
Just like what is going on, on the outside as his big debut gets closer!
Maybe it's just me but I feel like I've popped out a lot more this week!
Then again it could have been how he was laying that makes me look like that!
Now on to the mommy recap!
* Movements - Little Bean has this task down! He moves like crazy almost all day, loves to lay on my sciatic nerve, and makes mommy's tummy jump or bounces anything I have laying on top of it!
* Energy - I complained last week that this was taking it's sweet time coming back but this week it's back full force! I've been the nesting queen and I'm pretty sure as of yesterday I ran out of things to do! Hahaha! I'm sure I can think of some things for next week!
* Potty time - Just like the energy my second trimester bladder has returned! At least during the day! At night it thinks it needs to be emptied every hour even if I stop drinking two hours before bed! I guess it's prepping me early for the third trimester!
* Restless legs - This is another thing I think pregnant women should be physically unable to get! It's already hard enough to get uncomfortable so why must this be added to the list?!?! Of course it has to happen right as I'm getting ready to go to bed or right after I get up to make one of my bathroom trips. Thank heavens for bananas!
* Gas - This has come back this week but not as bad as other weeks and it's still unnoticeable to others!
* Bleeding gums - Yep, you guessed it! Hahaha!
* Swelling - My ankles have decided that they wanted to swell this week. Nothing bad just a little swelling here and there and just in my ankles. Don't worry I've checked my blood pressure and it's just fabulous and in my normal range!
* Hunger - The hunger bug hasn't been too bad this week. I still get hungry for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and at least two snacks but unlike last week I haven't wanted to live in the kitchen!
* Braxton Hicks - These are still happening this week and just about the same as last week which is normal and I'm used to. Just my body getting ready for Little Bean even though he won't be coming the usual way!
* Hips - I've had some minor hip pain and spreading this week but nothing really major. In all honestly it's been just a little twang of a pinch or pain here and there in my hip joints and they are still handling this pregnancy just as well as they did with Rondalynn.
This past week has been a little more eventful than last week but it's another one in the book!
So let's bring on week 24 and all the weeks after!!




No comments:
Post a Comment