23 Weeks Today!!
I love having another week in the book!
Let's see what our little man is doing this week!
* This week the Little Bean is measuring in at just about a pound and about eleven and a half inches long!
* Those little eyes are fully formed but are still lacking pigment.
* Since he is all boy his testicles are starting to descend from his abdomen and into his groin.
* His proportions are similar to a newborns but he is still thin because he is just starting to put on that cute and all important baby fat!
As the Little Bean is getting bigger on the inside here is how he is making mommy look on the outside!
Not too much bigger from last week but still growing every day just like he is!
Here is the mommy recap for this past week!
* Energy - Oh how I have missed this sweet thing the past two weeks! I still don't have as much as I had before I got sick but it's nice to have a little more energy each day!
* Hunger - My energy may be taking it's time coming back but the pregnancy hunger bug wasted no time! I went from not wanting much to eat the next day to making the fridge shake with fear whenever I was close to it the next day! I wish I was joking about that but I'm not, the thing actually shook with fear! Hahaha!
* Acne - I got hit with some pregnancy acne this week but luckily, like the other times it was only a little break out and mostly here and there on my forehead which was easy to cover up with my bangs.
* Hairy legs - I don't remember this side effect with Rondalynn but I shaved my legs one day and the next day I woke up with them look like a Wookie from Star Wars! Okay maybe not that bad but I've had to shave them almost every day this week because they are prickly and I don't like it! This is also a feat that is getting harder to do as my baby bump gets bigger and Little Bean protests if he feels at any way like he is being squished!
* Movements - This week Little Bean achieved the feat of making mommy's tummy bounce! I know soon he will get it rocking but it's been fun to see it move here and there as he moves!
* Bleeding gum - Still going on!
* Braxton Hicks - Yep they have officially 100% started and I get them every day at one point or another. Really nothing crazy but here and there I get one that will make me stop and take a deep breath or have me hold on for a minute until it passes.
Well there you have it folks!
Another week down and only 15 or 16 left to go!




No comments:
Post a Comment