26 Weeks today!!
Yay!
Let's see what exciting things Little Bean will be up to this week!
* Little Bean will be tipping the scales this week at almost 2 pounds and 14 inches long!
* Those little eyelids that have been fused shut for the past 26 weeks are starting to open so he can start looking around and seeing things around him!
* His lungs this week start producing the all important surfactant which will allow his lungs to inflate after birth!
* And lastly he is starting to get on somewhat of a sleeping schedule and will start sleeping for longer periods normally when his mommy is sleeping as well!
Another important and busy week for the Little Bean!
With all that on the inside here is what is rocking on the outside!
26 week Baby Bump!!
And this is how the past week has been treating this mommy!
* Bleeding gums - Yep you guessed it! This guess is still crashing the party!
* Energy - This is a more welcomed guess to the party but it's been great to actually have energy during the day and into the evening! I can actually do most things on my daily to do list, make and eat dinner, and enjoy some time in the evening with Squeaky and Ron without feeling like a zombie!
* Insomnia - Whatever I said to the Sandman's boss must have worked because he has came every day but one this week with his oh so sweet sleeping dust to put me to sleep! Which is another reason I'm sure I have more energy during the day!
* Hunger - I wouldn't fully say I've been hungry all the time just more snacky throughout the day which isn't too bad and helps out when I'm it's snack time for Rondalynn because we both just share one!
* Cravings - I may not be really hungry but boy have I had some cravings this week! Ranging from savory to sweet and from healthy to unhealthy!
* Movements - Yep Little Bean is definitely an active boy and besides for a couple quiet times during the day he is moving everywhere to make sure I know he is there or to play with his sister when she is sitting on my lap or next to me, which by the way is the cutest thing ever!
Really not too many side effects this week which I know will be a rare thing as the weeks go on but I will take it!



No comments:
Post a Comment