More Halloween traditions!
I know when I was pregnant with Rondalynn and explained how I was going to make a Halloween pillow case for each of my kids each year that they can sleep with through the month of October and then use it on Halloween as their candy bag!
This was Rondalynn's finished Halloween pillow case that she got to put candy in! Not a lot since the ward party didn't have a lot of people passing out candy but it still served it's purpose!
Then after Halloween I went to the fabric store when the Halloween fabric would be greatly on sale and got Halloween fabric for me to make Rondalynn's and Little Bean's pillow cases for next year!
Here is the fabric I picked out!
Rondalynn's is the black one with the word Boo written all over it and Little Bean's is the Halloween mustache fabric!
I can't wait until next year when I make them for the kids to fill up with candy!



No comments:
Post a Comment