We are starting out November by turning 25 weeks!!
It's a great way to start out the month I think!
Now on to see what Mister Little Bean will be up to during week 25!
* Little bean certainly loves when mommy eats anything sugary which is funny because this week he is about as big as a small bag of sugar at around one and a half pounds and just over a foot long!
* This is now the time where the his main job is to put on that cute baby fat and by the time he is born he will have doubled or tripled his currant weight!
* He is practicing his hand coordination by grabbing his feet and can make his hands into little fists to help with all those love punches he is giving mommy right now!
* Those in the womb napping schedule is starting as the Little Bean will have more of routine awake, asleep, quite, and active times during the day! I have to say his active time is a lot more than the other three activities!
* Lastly his nostrils which have been plugged up until now are starting to open which will allow him to practice those important breathing movements!
With all that going on here is how my little bag of sugar is making mommy look on the outside!
It's no mistake to everyone I'm definitely with child! Hahaha!
And my doctor thinks that I will get bigger than I did with Rondalynn because it's my second pregnancy, he's a boy, and he is already bigger than his sister was at this point!
But the doctor doesn't think I'll get too much bigger than I did with Rondalynn!
Now let's recap this past week for this mommy!
* Bleeding gums - Let's just get this out of the way first since I'm still having this going on when I brush my teeth!
* Gas - Again this is going on but still silent and doesn't have the other side effects that gas can have!
* Energy - Even though I'm getting closer to the end of my 2nd trimester I have been lucky enough to have a good amount of energy every day this week! One day I even sewed Rondalynn's Halloween bag, a couple receiving blankets for some upcoming baby showers I was going to, mend some clothes, and sew the entire top to Little Bean's "made by mommy quilt" Which by the way turned out adorable and I will blog about his and Rondalynn's which I just realized I never blogged about when I was pregnant with her!
* Insomnia - Even though I've had all this energy, I'm doing a lot during the day, chasing an almost 10 month old, and by the end of the day is really tired a couple of nights this week the sandman has blessed everyone in the house with the gift of beautiful sleep but me! Luckily when this has happened the next day I've been able to lay down when Rondalynn naps but it still sucks!
* Movements - Little Bean is showing his growing strength everyday and now can kick off any small thing I have laying on my stomach like my phone, controls, small plate or bowl, etc, etc.
* Hunger - I haven't been more hungry this week but have stayed about the same which is nice. I want to make sure that Little Bean is getting the nutrients that he needs but I'm not going to "pig out" and have all that extra fat and weight stick to unwanted places! But again I promise I'm being healthy!
* Cravings - Honestly I have only really had one major craving this week that has hit me almost every day and that is frozen hot chocolate! It's just ice, milk, hot chocolate mix, and a couple spoonfuls of whip cream all blended together but it's like chocolate, cold heaven in a cup! But since it will add that unwanted weight I just mentioned I try to only have a small one daily or every other day.
* Braxton Hicks - I've had more of these this week and a little stronger than normal then I would like but when they start to hit I try to slow down more, sit, put my feet up, and drink a good amount of water!
* Swelling - On the 30th we had our ward Halloween party and after walking around that then going to Sam's Club, Wal-Mart, and dinner afterwards and walking around there I had greatly angered the pregnant feet Gods and my poor tootsies where very swollen by the time we got home until the next morning! But other than that I've had no swellings!
* Restless legs - Can I just say having restless legs suck!! And it normally happens only at night and of course on those nights when I was able to fall asleep! I now make sure a banana is a bedtime snack which has really helped!
So there you go everyone! One week more week down and one more week closer!!




No comments:
Post a Comment