Well Hello 28 weeks and welcome to the 3rd Trimester!!
Can I get a heck yeah from the crowd!!
Let's see what my Little Bean is up to this first week of our final trimester!
* This begins the time of weight gain for my Little Man! He should be about 2 1/2 pounds and about 15 inches long!
* Little Bean can now taste, smell, and even produce tears!
* Even though they are still soft his bones are almost fully developed!
* And a fun little fetus fact is his brain will increase in size 400-500% between now and delivery!
With all that fun going on inside here is how the outside of the party looks!
Start of the 3rd Trimester baby bump!
Okay I won't lie this past week has been a horrible week from hell in pregnancy land and I'm actually doing this post sitting in a hospital bed hoping to get the okay to go home today or tomorrow! But here is how this past week has played out in pregnancy symptoms!
* Bleeding gums - I actually went three days without any bleeding gums when I brushed so yay!!
* Constipation - If I thought I had this bad last week or any other time during this pregnancy or Rondalynn's I have completely beaten myself at this side effect this week! I wouldn't wish that as bad as I've had it on anyone!
* Hunger - Because I've had the constipation issues food honestly sounds horrible to me! Don't get me wrong I still eat because I know I need to but it's just little snacks throughout the entire day and nothing, absolutely nothing sounds good to me but water!
* Drink up - I may think food is nasty this week but water has been a gift from the Gods and I have guzzled many liters of it this week!
* Energy - I have 0%! I'm sure if I could get in the negative on this I would but my energy is out the window!
* Emotions - Again it's been a hell of a week and a heck of a last week so my emotions have ran a bit high on the weepy side of things. I find myself getting misty or straight up crying over the smallest things!
* Contractions - Yep we just jumped over the Braxton Hicks this week and went right on to full blown contractions! Like hard, regular, in labor contractions! But I will have more details for you on this one in my post tomorrow about why I'm blogging from the hospital!
So that is about it for this past week of down right craziness and I hope after this week to have nothing but boring until after Little Bean is here!




No comments:
Post a Comment