Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 15, 2014

27 Weeks!

Today starts our 27th week and the last week in the 2nd Trimester!!

Can I get an AMEN!!

Let's see how Little Bean will be celebrating his last week of the 2nd Trimester!


* Little Bean is should still be coming in around 2 pounds and 14-15 inches long!

* His little brain is developing more and more and is now very active!

* Hiccups are now starting to become an more than once everyday thing as Little Bean practices his breathing more and more!

* As well as practicing breathing Little Bean is also practicing sucking by sucking on his fingers or hand more!

Not a bad way to end the 2nd Trimester!

And also not a bad way to end the 2nd Trimester is this!


Baby Bump!!

Yes I know my bump looks smaller than last week but that was how Little Bean was laying at the moment. He was all pushed out in front and when I took this one this morning he was stretched out top to bottom so it makes my bump look smaller!

It hasn't been this way all last week but here are the other things that we have gotten to enjoy in pregnancy world this past week!

* Bleeding gums - Yep, that's all I can say! Hahaha!

* Constipation - Need I say more for this side effect! Maybe only that it's a cruel mistress!

* Hemorrhoids - Again this falls in the all I need to say is cruel mistress category!

* Braxton Hicks - As you know from yesterday's post it's been a bit of a stressful week so I've had more of these nasty things then I want to think about! But luckily some water and sitting/laying down has helped get them to go away pretty fast!

* Hunger - Yeah I've been a straight up pig this last week which most of it I'm blaming on the stressful week and having food everywhere brought in from everyone! 

* Cravings - While I may have an untamed hunger I really don't have any cravings for anything special except for water! I can't get enough of it this week!

* Potty time - While I may not be able to do one thing peeing is not it! Thanks to my love for water this week I've gotten lots of time with the potty emptying my bladder!

* Acne - I think this one is a mix of pregnancy hormones, stress, and eating the things I have been eating this past week but the other day I work up with a small little outbreak on my forehead. Luckily it's not that bad and thanks to my bangs is easy to cover up!

* Movements - My little man knows just what I needed the most at certain times this week just like his sister knew I needed the extra cuddles and loves because he has been extra active when I needed it the most and let me sleep when I needed it by going to sleep as well for a couple of hours! 

Well that's it for the 2nd Trimester! Next week we begin the last leg of this race and will be one step closer to meeting Little Bean! 

No comments:

Post a Comment