One night Ron and I were enjoying delicious ice cream and sherbet as Rondalynn watched us like a hungry vulture!
Since I had regular ice cream I didn't want to give her a bite of mine because of all the dairy products in it but Ron's sherbet was dairy free!
So he got her the little Baskin Robbins sample spoon, put a little bit of his raspberry lemon sherbet on it and tried to feed it to her.
She wanted the sherbet but wanted nothing to do with being fed! So after a couple of minutes of trying to dodge her hands trying to grab the spoon we decided just to give her the spoon and this is what happened!
This face is awesome! It was one of those camera clicks at the right time!
Here she was telling Grandma Echo about her tasty treat!
She did a wonderful job eating with the spoon for the first time even though she got a lot on her face and pajamas!
And because Ron and I are funny like this and love ourselves some zombies we had to make this afterwards!
It does look like she had been eating some brains!
And then my Aunt Alonna made this one!
Hehehe!
Rondalynn is really enjoying eating and I'm sure she will love it more when we start to give her more big people food!




No comments:
Post a Comment