I'm not a big water drinker...... at all!
I've sadly been a huge soda drinker most of my life but I vowed when I got pregnant I would put my beloved, heavenly nectar, Coca-Cola on the shelf for the nine months and try to drink only water unless we were out to eat when I would get a Shirley Temple.
I was and have been able to be soda free for my pregnancies with actually much more ease than I thought but when I was pregnant with Rondalynn water was so hard for me to drink!
Honest this...............
Was what I always thought!
Water just tasted so horrible to me I would force myself to drink my eight ounces a day and try to force more but it was freaking hard!
I was fearful that this would be the issue with this pregnancy and I would once again spend nine months with the battle of water!
But............
I freaking LOVE IT!
I have no problem drinking it for the most part
It does have to be ice cold for me to drink it and I can't really drink it when we are out to eat because it tastes funny to me. But at home when I fill up my water mug from when I had Rondalynn I will happily chug half to all of it as long as it's cold an icy and then fill it up again and drink it just as fast!
I'm so happy that my water issue is different this time around because it's so important to stay hydrated while pregnant especially in Arizona in the Summer!
I still miss my Coca-Cola but I'm hoping this love for water sticks through this whole pregnancy!




No comments:
Post a Comment