Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 21, 2014

6 Weeks!

We are six weeks today and about half way through the first trimester!

I won't lie I can't wait to get out of the first trimester!

Not only for the subside of certain pregnancy symptoms but it's easy to breathe and take a sigh of relief even though anything can happen at anytime during the 40 weeks of baking I just feel better once the second trimester starts!

But I try not to worry about the what can happens and focus on each day! Then at the end of each day as I'm drifting off into sleep I say to myself "we made it through another day, yay!!"

Nothing wrong with a little pep talk to yourself every so often!

Now with my rambling over it's time for............

What's Going On In There?!? Week 6!


* The Little Bean is about 1/4 of an inch and has translucent skin!

* Little leg and arm buds are starting to form!

* This week the neural tube that will become the Bean's spine will close!

*  Lastly the heart will begin to beat this week! And a fun little fact is Little Bean's heart will beat 54 million times before they are born!

More big and important things are going on inside my womb oven this week as the Little Bean starts to look more human than alien!

Again even though a lot is going on inside the outside is still pretty normal!


The Baby Bump at 6 weeks!

I do have a little bump going but it's not that noticeable and can be passed off as some baby fact from Rondalynn's pregnancy to others. But because my uterus is tilted I could start to show sooner this time!

This past week these lovely symptoms have invaded my body!

* Nausea - Not too much, just enough to be annoying and thank the heavens for Zofran!

* Breast Tenderness - Again not too bad this week but if someone accidentally brushes them or touches them I pretty well up in tears!

* Fatigue - Oh man have I been crazy tired lately! I long for afternoon nap time when I get up in the morning! And I try to take a nap or rest when Rondalynn is sleeping during the day!

* Smells - My nose has put on a superhero cape and can now smell everything in a five state radius! Seriously I can smell every part of everything which is a good thing some times but other times it's horrible and it makes me sick to my stomach!

* Cravings - Yep they are starting to become more and more which means shopping is dangerous! Hahaha! Right now it's mostly fruits, veggies, crackers, and nuts that I'm craving but I do have some other random ones as well!

* Irritability - Luckily this past week it has died down some and it was only a couple days and only for a little bit that I got all grumpy for mostly no reason! I hope that this phase is over and it will only rear it's head every so often!

* Pee - I have to pee all the time! I really didn't miss this at all! Like yesterday I went a grand totally of 16 times! Yes I know your lives are complete for knowing that now! Seriously I go about every hour sometimes two if I'm lucky which awake and two to three times at night!

* Headaches - I'm happy to report that this week I only got two minor headaches that went away fairly quickly! Since I didn't have these last pregnancy I report that I hope I don't have them with the next ones after this one!

* Leg Cramps - Holy lack of Potassium Batman! Almost every night I wake up once with horrible leg cramps! I try to eat a banana before I go to bed every night and that seems to help!

Week 5 is in the bag and we are starting week 6!

Only 33 weeks lift to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment