Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, June 13, 2014

Round Two?!?!

 If someone was to ask me a couple weeks ago what thing I would be blogging about next here on our TNT blog this post would have been one of the furthest blog topics from my mind!

But here I am blogging about ready for round two!

Yep you read that right round two!

Over the past week I have just been feeling odd and off.

Mainly I have been horribly and uncharacteristically annoyed or irritated at the craziest things! This is something that I am hardly ever and when I am it's a very, very, very mild case! This case is like a starved Tasmanian Devil in the middle of a hurricane in the Bering Sea in the middle of winter! Seriously I've been nothing short of a witch with a huge B!   

I knew my monthly visitor was only two days away but as Ron, Rondalynn, and I were making a trip to Wal-Mart I got this overwhelming feeling that I needed to tell Ron that we needed to get a certain test at the store with the plan of me taking the test the next morning and then again the morning after my monthly visitor was suppose to come if it didn't show up.

We ended up getting a couple of tests because, sorry for the TMI we only had time to ourselves twice last month and one time was before last month's visitor and the other was when we thought was long after the time of Madam Ovum's uterine performance! So even though I know both of us deep down knew what the result we were still in a bit denial!

By the time we got home we decided that even though it's better to take the test first thing in the morning that I should do one when we got home and then do another in the morning. 

So at two o'clock in the afternoon I went into the bathroom with the bag of tests, pulled out my personal favorite, First Response, took the test, sat it on the counter, and even though I said I would walk away I didn't and I began a staring contest with this test as I watched first the control line show up in a flash. I breathe a tiny sigh of relief just as I was seeing a second pink line slowly appear.

I thought I had stared too long at the test and I was just seeing things so I looked away, closed my eyes for ten seconds, and opened them to find that not only was the second pink line there but it was darker then before I closed my eyes. Out of shock I called Ron in for a second look and his joking response was "Recount?" before laughing with a big smile and agreeing that there was indeed two lines. 


One line was still lighter than the other meaning it was early but without a doubt two little pink lines were there! Still a little bit in shock I keep the test hidden on our bathroom counter until we went to bed that night and would come back in and check it out, still finding both pink lines!


Like we had decided the day before I would take a test the next morning as well. So on June 8th here was the results of test number two!


 And the results on June 9th!



June 10th (By the way I'm really not a fan at all of the E.P.T test!)



June 11th!


And lastly June 12th!

Since this was the digital one I made it all cute with the ribbons like I did with our positive pregnancy test with Rondalynn!

From my calculations and thanks to the online due date calculators my due date should be..............

February 14, 2015!

But I have my first doctor's appointment on July 7th! We are hoping this time I won't have to go every week to see him and then can just go like a regular pregnancy. Even though being able to see and hear the baby every week was wonderful with Rondalynn but I won't miss the drive to Scottsdale weekly not to mention doing it with an infant in tow!

I've decided that for right now Baby Truex #2 will be referred to as "The Little Bean!" or "The Bean" or "Little Bean" since I can't stand calling babies it!

Just as I did when I was pregnant with Rondalynn I will once again blog weekly baby bumps photos and "What's Going On In There" updates!

Since I do my weekly Rondalynn posts on Thursdays and right now with my due dates I reach a new week every Saturday so every Saturday I will do both a baby bump and "What's Going On In There?" update!

So you are all in luck because you get my 4 week baby bump photo and week 4 "What's Going On In There?" update today and then the five week update tomorrow! Hahaha!

I decided to get new pictures from Fit Pregnancy.com to do my "What's Going On In There?" updates this time around!

"What's Going On In There?" Week 4!


*Right now the Little Bean is know as a zygote!

*They are spending these days implanting fully into mommy's uterus for the long 35 more weeks of baking! 

*Also right now the placenta and umbilical cord is starting to form! 


Finally here is The Little Bean's first ever Baby Bump picture!

So far I have been starting to feel those fun pregnancy symptoms!

*Nausea
*Vomiting once or twice
*Headaches
*Irritability
*Breast soreness
and
*Fatigue

I'm hoping that because I'm already starting to feel these symptoms it means it won't get any worse! One can only hope right?!

Nothing showing yet but I will say I didn't realize that I have lost most of my baby weight from Rondalynn's pregnancy! 

That's a huge plus! Hahaha!

We weren't planning on adding to our family this soon and honestly we figured we would entertain the idea of getting pregnant again at the end of the year but Heavenly Father has ways of giving us things when he knows is the right time even if we don't think we are ready. He did the same with Rondalynn and she has been the biggest and best blessing in our lives!

Even though this is a huge surprise for us we are very excited and blessed to be having another Little Truex and can't wait for him or her to join us in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment