Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 28, 2014

7 Weeks!

 Today we start week 7!

Yay another week in the book and another week closer to the Little Bean's arrival!

Still a long way until arrival day but at the end of every day we are one day closer!

Now that I've seen the Little Bean's heart beat it and I'm busy with Rondalynn it makes everyday go by faster!

A wonderful welcome to how slow time seemed to pass when I was pregnant with Rondalynn!

Now it's time for........

What's Going On In There Week 7!


* The Little Bean is measuring in at about 1/3 of an inch and 1/3 of that length is their head!

* The all important brain and that cute little face is rapidly developing. Right now the nostrils and eye lenses are forming!

* The arm buds are starting to take on a paddle shape and those tiny little hands are starting to form!

* Lastly the umbilical cord has joined the womb party and is now delivering oxygen and nutrients to the Little Bean!

Even though I've been done this road before it's still crazy to sit there and think right now I'm growing a human inside of me and this week all this is going on! It's even more crazy to think about when from the outside it looks like nothing is different or going on! 

Isn't the body amazing!!
  

Here is the baby bump at week 7!

I do have just about the same bump as I did last week even though the shadows in this picture make it a little harder to see. 

This past week pregnancy has treated me with.....

* Nausea - I get nauseous daily and most of the time it's twice a day but luckily most of the time it isn't too bad and it hasn't made me throw up so that's a huge plus for me!

* Mild abdomen cramps - I know it's very normal to have cramps during your first trimester and this week I've had a few hear or there. Nothing really major or painful just slightly noticeable!

* Fatigue - Yep I'm still feeling beyond tired most of the day everyday! Luckily Ron works from home three days out of the week so I can lay do and nap when Rondalynn does and if she wakes up after only a little nap Ron with take her and play with her while he is working so I can get a little more sleep. And two night this pass week by the time dinner was over and killed up I was done and was barely keeping my eyes open. So Ron let me go to bed early and he put Rondalynn to sleep!

* Smells - My sense of smell has been on overdrive! Especially if it's the smell of something that makes me nauseous! Like Echo put a roast in the crock pot on Sunday and I thought I was going to spend all day in the bathroom! The roast tasted amazing but the smell made me unbelievably sick! Raw sausage also made me super sick from the smell!

* Cravings - I've been getting them a little more than normal and luckily right now they are staying pretty healthy. But Thursday night I would have loved some French Fries and I can almost always go for ice cream or a chocolate shake! Hahaha!

* Nail growth - My nails are going long, strong, and fabulous! When I was pregnant with Rondalynn my nails would grow great but become brittle break before they could get as long as they are now. This time I'm loving the long nails and really enjoy filing and painting them now that they are so fabulous!

* Potty breaks - I'm still having to pee two to four times an hour during the day and waking up two to three times at night to go too! Not the funniest side effect when you are having to go all the time but worth it!

So there we have it for the recap on week 6 and now let's bring on week 7!

Only 32 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment