Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 14, 2014

5 Weeks!

Today we are 5 weeks and starting the second month!

Yay! Only seven more to go! Hahaha!

And this also marks the one week of us knowing we will be adding to our family!

Here is this week's update of......

"What's Going On In There!?!" Week 5


* This week the Little Bean is now considered an embryo and is about 1/16th to 1/18th inches long crown to rump!

* The baby's GI tract, spinal cord, brain, heart, blood, and blood vessels are all beginning to form making this a HUGE week in the development aspect!

* Little Bean has a bulge in the middle of it's body that will soon become U shaped and form into the heart!

* The Bean is encased in protective membranes and is attached to a yolk sac that is making it's unique blood cells!

A lot is a cooking this week for The Little Bean!

While a lot is cooking inside this is what is going on outside!


The Week 5 Baby Bump!!

Probably because it's mine body so I can tell first but too me I see the start of a little bump!

Either that or I had a big lunch before this picture!!

Hahaha!

This past week I've had these wonderful symptoms that for the most part are pretty mild!

* Nausea- Mostly in the afternoons or early evenings! But luckily this week I have been able to keep everything done thanks to the wonderful med Zofran and Emertrol!

* Breast soreness- Which sadly has gotten really bad this week! I almost cry when they get bumped into or kicked/punched by Rondalynn!

Headaches- Nothing too bad but I wake up with them or get them in the mornings which is not fun!

* Mild food cravings- Again nothing crazy or big yet but every so often I see something on a show or commercial and instantly I must have it!

* Irritability- I would love to say this has been mild but that would be a lie! Luckily it's bigger things people say or do that irritate me and it's not every day but for a person who is rarely irritated and didn't get that way but maybe once or twice with my last pregnancy I'm an irritated beast to say the least! I hoping this one will go away sooner than later!

There you have it folks!

My Week 5 update for our Little Bean! 

Since my doctor only let's me go to 39 weeks that means we only have 34 of these at the most to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment