On Tuesday night when I was getting ready to make dinner I went in to use the bathroom before getting started and found that I was heavily bleeding.
My heart instantly sank and I hurried and sent Ron a text who was still at work about what was going on and that the baby and I were going to go up to Scottsdale Shea for him t meet us there.
I knew I needed to get there sooner than later because of the bleeding so I would lose too much blood.
When we got up there we only had to wait about five minutes before we were back into a room in the ER. Rondalynn was so good and everyone loved her and wanted to come see and hold her while I was getting checked out.
Luckily Ron was there within 30 minutes of us getting there, right as they were getting ready to start my IV so it worked out great.
The doctor ordered fluid, meds, blood, and an ultrasound and Ron and I were silently fearful of what the ultrasound would show. But we tried to stay positive and it was bittersweet watching him leave with the baby and head home.
So began the long three hour wait to find out what was going on. My only bit of reassurance was the bleeding had slowed and finally stopped over my time there.
But the meds and blood I got made my hand and arm where my IV was do this! Luckily it didn't hurt or itch just looked horrible but that's what happens when you put certain things into a smaller vein!
After two units of blood, three bags of fluids, and meds I was taken off to ultrasound.
I was happy to see an ultrasound tech that I knew from when I was pregnant with Rondalynn and who was so awesome and such a sweetheart!
We got to talking which was nice that she was trying to keep my mind off what this ultrasound may or may not show which I really appreciated!
As my luck would have it she would have her machine turned just right that I could see the side of the screen and most of what was one it!
This is what I saw!
There at the bottom of the gestational sac was the Little Bean and as the tech zoomed up to get a better look I saw one of the first of many beautiful things a mother sees of their baby......
A fast and steady heartbeat of 104 BPM which is just on track for the gestational age of 6 weeks and 3 days!
I was relieved! And even more so when the doctor came in an hour later and told me I had a very bad ruptured cyst that from what they could tell was all gone and out of my system and the baby was wonderful and healthy!
He then gave me a disk of the ultrasound, told me happily congratulations, and said I could go home once my currant bag of fluids were done!
I'm glad that I everything is great and we have a healthy and beautiful Little Bean growing inside of me right now!
I have to go back on Monday to have another ultrasound which hopefully I can get a picture or two to share with you!
As I was leaving the ER I gave my thanks to our Father in Heaven for this wonderful and healthy blessing!









No comments:
Post a Comment