One of the things on my baby furniture list was a dresser to put all of Little Miss's cute little clothes, blankets, and all that fun jazz!
I didn't want to go out and spend money on a new one and I wanted to find one that I could paint or refinish like I want in the pinks and greens of Little Miss's room.
Well I was having a hard time finding one that I liked when I got a call from my mom that my sister had a dresser she wasn't going to be needing anymore.
I was thrilled and happily said I would take it!
Then things got so much better!
When the dresser got to my parent's house I found out that it was the dresser that my dad bought when he was about 17 year old.
Then I used it.
Then Llama used it.
Then Karli used it.
Then Konner used it.
And then it went back to Karli for a little while before she decided she didn't need it anymore and it then became Little Miss's!!
I can't tell you how much more special this makes this dresser and makes me even more excited to use it for Little Miss and of course have it in the family for even longer!
The dresser was black when I got it but my mom has done an amazing job with refinishing it in the way I thought would be cute!
Here are the pictures of how it looks so far and once it's all done I'll post the finished cuteness of it!
All that needs to be finished is the handles and some mod podge stuff my mom is doing in the drawers!
I'm so excited to see what it looks like when it's done and put all of Little Miss's cute clothes and everything in it!





No comments:
Post a Comment