Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

First Doctor's Appointment!

Yesterday Miss Rondalynn got to to meet her Pediatrician! 

I used to work with two awesome doctors at the hospital before they left and opened an office together. So when I found out I was pregnant I knew 100% that as long as they were taking new patients I wanted my kids to go there!

So on our way home on Monday I called and set up her very first visit and she will be seeing Dr. Milius from now until she is 18 I hope!

She passed all the exam with flying colors and here are the stats of my little 5 day old baby girls!

Weight: 5lbs 7oz
Height: 18.5 inches
Head Circumference: 33.5 cm or 13.2 inches

After the appointment we came home and took a nap!

Rondalynn's favorite pass time right now! Hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment