Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 16, 2014

52 Weeks of Rondalynn....Week 1!

 I saw this on another blog towards the end of my pregnancy and decided that it was what I wanted to do!

52 weeks of Rondalynn Izabella!

Each week for her first year I will update you on how Miss Rondalynn is and post a picture of her cute self! So like my baby bump/weekly pregnancy updates but with a cuter photo subject! Hehehe!

I won't lie this first week has really gone by a lot faster than I thought it would! But I'm sure a lot of this first year is going to do that!

This week Rondalynn is.............

*Sleeping in three to five hour intervals at night!

*Nursing like a champ!

*Already used enough diapers for us to have to have filled half the diaper genie and we came home on Monday night!

*Looking around for certain people when she hears their voices

*And to me already looks so big!


But of course not too big since this outfit she is in is a preemie outfit and the only one we have that fits her well. The newborn outfits are still a bit big on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment