Well since it's now officially January 1st and Little Miss is still baking I can share this post!
As you know I have a great LOVE for Deadliest Catch!
So much so that I have a necklace with two crab charms.
One with an emerald green stone which is Ron's birthday stone and an amethyst purple stone in it which is my birthstone.
See isn't it cute! It's my normal every day necklace that I wear almost daily unless we are going out some place special or something like that.
Well when I found out I was pregnant and that my due date was very much into January a friend of mine as a joke sent me a small gift that of course I love but was afraid it may be jumping the gun a bit just in case Little Miss decided to come a little early (which she has been trying)
But now that it's January we are in the clear and here is what she sent me!
A red garnet birthstone crab for Little Miss!!
It's now in her diaper bag so when we are in the hospital I can put it on my necklace before we leave!
I'm so excited to add her little crab to my family birthstone necklace when she arrives!




No comments:
Post a Comment