Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Now What?

I'm sure you all may be asking what is going to happen to the baby blog now that Miss Rondalynn is here!

Well really nothing! I still plan on posting certain things, like things that happened at the end of the pregnancy/pregnancy recap, week by week, and such but I won't be posting on here all the time like I was before and lot of things like just everyday things will go on our regular blog.

http://thebestthingsareworthwaitingfor.blogspot.com/

But don't think this blog is starting to slow down to slowly reach an inactive state because Ron and I still plan on having three more little sets of Truex feet to run around and when that happens I hope to do the same thing on this blog that I did when I was pregnant with Rondalynn.

So don't forget about checking the blog out and seeing some of the fun things we have posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment