Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, January 3, 2014

37 Weeks!

Today we have reached 37 weeks!

I'm excited to make it this far but the miserableness of pregnancy is really starting to set in and I won't lie, I'm counting down the days until my c-section and hoping she comes before that!

But she will come when she is suppose to and I will happily take on all the fun things that come with the end of pregnancy until then!

So now on to this last week!

*I'm not as tired during the day but I can get up at 8 am and be ready to go back to bed by 7 pm! And the smallest errands, activities, or chores make me get tired a lot sooner which is of course normal when you are carrying around an over 6 lb baby plus all her extras like fluid, cord, placenta, etc, etc

*I pretty much pee on the hour every hour! I'm like a clock and at night my bladder is very much an alarm clock that goes off every hour. Plus it doesn't help that Little Miss's head is right there on my bladder and since she doesn't have that much room in there she pushes down a lot on it.

*While I am still uncomfortable this week it's not as bad as last week but it still hurts to walk, sit, stand, lay down, get up, and pretty much move! Hahaha! 

*Water retention has very much set in! My ankles are HUGE! I can even feel the water in them jiggle when I walk! My sandal straps cut into them as well and my slippers are really the only pair of comfortable shoes I can wear! My fingers also swell in the morning to the point that not only will my rings not come off but most of the time I can't even turn them! Luckily the swelling in my hands go down pretty quickly each day but my toes, feet, ankles, calves, and thighs are very much retaining water! But I'm keeping a good eye on it and checking my blood pressure and making sure I don't have any signs of pre-eclampsia or anything like that!

*Sleep is still pretty much the same as last week. I can't sleep longer than an hour or so at a times during the night. But lately I can get a couple good solid hours of sleep closer to the morning after my 4 am potty break!

*Because my uterus has dropped as Little Miss gets lower I now don't have to fully sit up right to eat and can recline a little bit more and still be able to breathe. 

*I'm still eating my small meals and I'm finding that I'm more in a snacking mood at night right around and after dinner. But I'm still eating healthy for the most part and trying to continue to eat the six smaller meals so I don't get that over filled feeling that makes it hard to do anything!

*Heartburn is still around but not as bad. I'm having to pop Tums once a day at least but it's not too bad!

*My pregnancy waddle plus my normal waddle is pretty rocking! So much in fact that I'm getting the "Oh honey you look so uncomfortable!" or "Sweetie I've been there and I feel your pain!" It's not too bad but I do feel like her head is very low all the time which makes it harder to walk at times.

*I contract every day and for the most part I will have periods of regular and strong contractions but they aren't in a long enough regular pattern to go in so I just breathe through them and secretly hope they will get regular and Little Miss will come sooner than later!

*And lastly like every week is my weekly baby bump photo!


Rocking the cute bump at 37 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment