Today is a big milestone day!!!
Today we are 20 weeks and halfway through this pregnancy!!
It's honestly crazy to think I'm half way there and it's honestly gone by a lot faster than when I was pregnant with Rondalynn!
So let's see what our Mister Little Bean is up to during this milestone week!
* He is tipping the scales at about nine ounces and ten inches in length!
* The baby's sweat glands are starting to form!
* Starting now immunities from me are being passed on to the baby so gotten stay healthy!
* He is practicing swallowing more and more these days!
* From here on out the baby will be measured from head to toe instead of head to rump!
With all that baking inside going on here is what the oven is looking like on the outside!
Just growing away and from here on out we will only be using the blue ribbon since he is all boy in there!
* Cravings - My cravings have returned! Nothing too crazy but they are still there and luckily they are for the most part healthy!
* Hunger - With the return of the craving came my hunger! It's nice to have an appetite back and I'm now back to eating my three meals a day for the most part and two or so snacks. My favorite right now is honeycrisp apples!!
* Gas - The gassiness is back but luckily none of the embarrassing gassy side effects!
* Potty time - Just when I thought I was getting a break from my bathroom trips I was proved wrong and this past week I'm back to my hourly trips to the bathroom to empty my bladder!
* Restless legs - Once again I've been plagued by crazy restless legs at night! Thank goodness grapes and bananas have been on sale lately because they have been my before bedtime snack lifesavers!!
* Stretching - I'm feeling the muscle stretching in my tummy this week big time! It's not a pain like it was with Rondalynn but is more of a dull ache or throb. Annoying but I'm glad it's not painful like it was last time around!
* Energy - My energy level has gone up some this past week which has been great and I have loved being able to get a lot of errands, chores, and playtime with Rondalynn done every day without feeling like I haven't slept in years by 11 am!
* Bleeding gums - Nothing to report, this is still going on! Hahaha!
There is our milestone halfway there update! Hopefully we are more than halfway there and really only have 17-19 weeks until his big arrival!




No comments:
Post a Comment