Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2014

19 Weeks!

We are now starting week 19!!

Yay!

Let's see what the Little Bean is up to this week!

And now the baby picture below is not us making an announcement on what the Little Bean is! So keep those shopping carts at the starting line!


* This week the Little Bean is about eight and a half ounces and about six inches long!

* The sensory part of the brain is really starting to develop and expand into those five senses of touch, taste, sight, scent, and hearing!

* At this point the Little Bean can start to hear mommy's voice!

* Those cute little arms and legs are now in proportion to the rest of the body!

* And finally hairs are starting to sprout up on that cute little head!

Here is what the outside looks like this week with everything going on, on the inside!


Slowly and slowly getting bigger each week and here is what this past week has been like for mommy!

* Cravings - I honestly haven't had hardly any cravings this past week! Hahaha! I'm sure this will be a rare week!

* Hunger - I've gotten more of my appetite back but it isn't fully back. Still it's better than nothing!

* Restless Legs - I've been lucky to have this symptom a couple of times this week! I really do hate it! But I find that eating grapes or a banana before bed each night keeps the restless legs at bay!

* Acne - I've had a fun little hiccup or bout with pregnancy acne again! Luckily it was very mild and was mostly just black heads here and there.

* Energy - I didn't get more energy this week but stayed about the same as the past couple of weeks which I'm still happy about and will take advantage of it while I have it!

* Sore feet - Even with the energy I've had within 30 or so minutes of being on my feet they are super sore! Nothing too bad and they don't swell it's just annoying to get the feet pain so quickly now a days!

Well that is it for this week's update! One more week closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment