It's Saturday!!!
You know what that means!?!?!
We are another week close to the arrival of the Little Bean!
Today starts the beginning of week 18!
Let's see what week 18 has in store for the Little Bean!
And I think in the picture below is suppose to be the baby moving around and not an eight limb baby!
* This week the Little Bean is about eight inches long and weighs about six ounces!
* Those pearly little baby teeth are starting to form under the gums!
* Fat is still being deposited throughout the baby's body which will continue until Little Bean's big arrival!
* The Little Bean can now sounds inside my body such as my heart beating, blood moving, and tummy growling!
* Lastly those cute little baby ears are now in their final position on the sides of the baby's head!
With all that going on inside here is the outside!
Slowing bumping along and here is how the past week has treated this mommy!
* Hunger - Thanks to some medical things and heartburn I haven't been as hunger as I normally am. Don't get me wrong I'm eating like I'm suppose to but I just don't get crazy hungry like I was last week!
* Cravings - Even though I may not be as hungry as I was I'm still getting cravings for certain things which I try to get since I'm not as hungry as I normally am as long as those cravings don't cause worse heartburn!
* Heartburn - Like I've already said I've had horrible heartburn this past week! But again this is another medical issue that I will update you all on in a soon to be post!
* Gas - Once again I have been a little on the gassy side. Luckily not too much and not loud or with any other types of gassy side effects.
* Energy - I'm still getting more and more energy which I'm loving! And I love that I'm feeling more like myself to play with Squeaky and get things done before the Little Bean gets here!
* Bleeding gums - Again nothing really to report here except that my gums are still bleeding when I brush my teeth. I think I have come to terms with this being around until I have the baby and I'm off blood thinners!
* Hair/nails - I'm starting to get those lovely pregnancy long nails and thick hair! I love this part of pregnancy almost as much as the baby moving!
* Flutters - Again with Little Bean getting bigger and bigger with each day his or her movements are getting stronger and more and more each day!
Once again there is the weekly recap and another in the books!




No comments:
Post a Comment