Today we are 17 weeks!!
Another step closer to the final day but even more closer to the half way point!
Let's see what Little Bean is up to during week 17 baking!
* The Little Bean tips the scales at four ounces and is about six inches long!
* Starting now the baby weighs more than the placenta!
* The Little Bean is starting to be covered by a downy like covering called lanugo that will keep his/her skin from getting all wrinkly while hanging out in the pool of amniotic fluid!
* Lastly a special type of brown fat that will help the Little Bean keep up their body temperature is starting to be deposited under the baby's thin layer of skin.
With all that going on, on the inside here is what is rocking on the outside!
My baby bump at 17 weeks!!
* Energy - Yep I'm getting more and more of this every day and I loving it! I'm trying not to get all crazy and overdoing it by doing everything I want to do in one day but I still try to cross a couple or more things off my to do list every day!
* Flutters - As Little Bean gets bigger and bigger so does those wonderful flutters, punches, and kicks! I love feeling the movements!!
* Bleeding Gums - Not much to report here but that my gums are still bleeding every night when I brush my teeth!
* Potty time - I think I'm starting to slowly slow down in the having to pee every ten minute area! Another wonderful thing about the second trimester!
* Hunger/cravings - I'm not getting as many cravings as I was but I'm still eating my three meals a day and a couple of snacks as well. The Little Bean isn't shy about ringing the dinner bell and making mommy hungry!
* Thirst - I have been crazy thirsty this past week! I'm sure the weather helps a lot with that but nothing sounds better than a HUGE glass of ice water which is a good thing since you are suppose to drink a lot of water when you are pregnant.
* Heartburn - I have a couple bouts of pregnancy heartburn this pass week and all I can say is it can stay away for the rest of my pregnancy! I'm really glad I didn't get heartburn like this with Rondalynn until almost the end of my pregnancy!
Well there you go! Week 16 down and week 17 is starting up on our awesome count down to the Little Bean's arrival!




No comments:
Post a Comment