I've been enjoying my baby so much that I have let my blogging on the baby blog fall to the wayside!
So today I'm finally back on and back tracking to my third trimester and sharing all those tasty foods and treats I craved at the end of Rondalynn's baking time!
Sandwiches!
Apple juice!
Bread with butter and honey!
Ron was a saint and catered to me craving this after a commercial for it at Carrabba's!
Veal Marsala with oven roasted carrots!
Rice Krispie Treats!
Salad with homemade Parmesan dressing!
Oranges!
Sausage and peppers!
Pineapple pie!
This one I made all by myself for Thanksgiving!
Chicken pot pie!
Cheese and crackers!
Great Grandma Hunt's pound cake!
It isn't Christmas until this tasty treat is made and enjoyed!
And lastly
Sushi!
But only the cooked kind of course!
So there you go!
Those are the foods that made my mouth water and my loving husband made sure I got!
Hahaha!
















No comments:
Post a Comment