Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 6, 2014

52 Weeks of Rondalynn......Week 4!

Another week and my baby is another week older!

I remember counting down the weeks of my pregnancy and wanting them to go by faster so I could hold her in my arms and now I'm wanting them to slow down so I can hold her little self in my arms even longer!

Speaking of my pregnancy with her.................


Here she is just starting to bake at 4 weeks!

This week Rondalynn:
* Is staying awake even longer!

*Loves just looking around and taking everything in!

*Recognizing more voices and tries to find them when she hears them!

*Doing great trying to hold her head up!

*Eats like a champ!

She is still perfect and so wonderful!


I love this picture! It's a little too bright because the lens on my phone camera was a little smudged but it is still adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment