The morning Rondalynn turned 4 months I decided it was time to start her out on rice cereal!
She was showing all the signs that she was ready so first thing that morning I mixed some up and let her try it!
At first she wasn't sure what to think but after a couple of bites she started to like it and soon had the bowl finished!
Then about a week later I decided it was time to give her baby food!
I believe you should start veggies before fruit and fed them the same veggies for 3-5 days before starting the next one. Then after they have had 2-4 different veggies you can start fruit as well following the same pattern.
So I got her some sweet potatoes so she could have at dinner time.
She was excited for her dinner and when I put the spoon in her mouth her eyes got big and she gave me this look like this is different!
But once again after a couple of bites she was hooked and I couldn't get it in her mouth fast enough and when it was gone she wasn't very happy!
Even though I would love for time to slow down so she will stay little longer I love all these new milestones and how much fun she is getting!


No comments:
Post a Comment