Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, April 28, 2014

First Easter!

 Easter 2014 was the first "big" holiday for Rondalynn!

Of course her mommy was beyond excited for it!

Daddy was excited as well but mommy may have been just slightly more! Hahaha!

Luckily the Easter Bunny got the memo to start coming to our house every year and left a little something for Rondalynn!


Here is her very first Easter basket!!

She got a Daisy Duck, some teething toys, a crinkle frog book, some cardboard baby/toddler books, and of course candy that mommy and daddy will be more than happy to help her eat!

After church on Easter morning I showed and took pictures of Rondalynn by her first Easter basket and................






She loved it!!

I of course did a holiday mini photo shoot with her like I have done with all the other holidays!


Because she is teething she wasn't all smiles and funny for the photos but she still was beyond stinking cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment